1. When my car’s maintenance thingy goes yellow or red, I find it too complicated and confusing to look up all of the “normal and severe driving maintenance routines”… so I just use my key to reset the button and hope for the best. (I do get it checked regularly…
2. If you gave me a dozen hot donuts, I might just eat them all. Donuts (plains ones) are especially my weakness. Otherwise I doubt I could eat that much of anything. (Colitis…)
2a. I have colitis so sometimes it looks like I wait to the last minute to go to the bathroom (which I don’t) and makes me appear slightly more cuckoo than I already am.
Example of 2a. I had to meet a friend at Olive Garden, but before I could make it to the restaurant I immediately needed to use the bathroom. So, I stopped in a furniture store. I was greeted by seven decently attractive businessmen offering to help me find a couch. I needed the restroom. They showed me, and all seven were waiting around/ near the bathroom when I left. Needless to say I am no longer embarrassed by much.
3. I drove over an island before. Seven strong men had to lift my car up and over it in a parking lot once. That story to come.
4. I have never played Solitaire on the computer.
5. I hope this is how I fall in love: “We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone who’s weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.” – Robert Fulghum
6. I want to help people. I thought I was going to be a gastroenterologist before I got ulcerative colitis. But a trip to Vietnam changed my heart. Now I have colitis, and want to help people in other, more relational and creative ways.
7. I changed my signature to Jengadi Jean on my paintings instead of Jennifer Jean Lavoine. At first, I told people it was to synchronize my shop/blog/brand etc. But, the real reason is because I don’t want to have to change my signature after I get married. And no, that probably won’t be any time soon. 😉
All for now.
They aren’t all that dark or dramatic, but were on my mind. What is quirky about you? What do you write for never, have I ever or 2 truths and a lie?
these are some of mine,