1. Milky tea (Think Chinese milk tea and Green tea and matcha and matcha and matcha…I have a problem) Here is a little illustration I did of my fav. Starbucks drink (Green Tea frappuccino)
2. Color (especially colored pants…a new fetish)
3. My NASB/Message parallel Bible
4. Art (Why isn’t this first? haha)
5. Art museums
6. Discovering new illustrators and illustrations and children’s books that I’ve never read. This one will probably last my lifetime. Thank God for so many creative minds who are willing to share.
8. Sea shells and sea glass
10. Books by Shauna Niequist (eek her new book Bread and Wine is coming out in April and you’ll definitely be hearing a few more squeals about this one!!!)
Have a little peak at the official video:
These are a few of my favorite “things”. What are some of yours??